The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Directions For Use
96.6% Bioethanol Liquid Fuel
- 1. Check that your appliance is designed to burn 96.6% bioethanol liquid fuel, NOT bioethanol gel.
- 2. Read the Ekofuel bioethanol liquid fuel safety data sheet prior to use. Data sheet and complete safety information is available at www.ekofuel.org/sds
- 3. Use only as directed in the instruction manual supplied with your fireplace/ burner, adhering to the ventilation requirements stipulated.
- 4. Wait until the burner is completely cool before refueling.
- 5. BEFORE LIGHTING: Clean any bioethanol spilt outside the burning area and allow to dry. Return bottles to safe storage.
- 6. Light the appliance as directed in the manufacturer’s instructions.
- 7. Do not place any objects in the flames and avoid draughts as they can have an influence on the burning process.
- 8. Never leave small children or pets unattended near a burning appliance.
Can be explosive, causing serious injury or death if not handled correctly.
DO NOT POUR ONTO FLAMES OR HOT SURFACES
ONLY REFILL FIRE WHEN COMPLETELY COOL